Thanks to everyone for a very successful Swap Meet, see you again next year
Swap Meet open to the Public – FREE Admission, Parking $10 on Fairgrounds
- Saturday – May 21st, 8am to 5pm
- Sunday – May 22nd, 8am to 2pm
Vendor Setup and Departure
- Vendor load-in and setup begins at 12 noon on Friday 05/20 — Officially open Friday 12pm – 7pm, Saturday 5am – 7:30am, Sunday 7am – 8am
- Departure Times, Friday 12pm – 7pm, Saturday 5pm – 6pm, Sunday 2pm – 4pm
- Located in area 32. No pre-bookings. Show up Friday @ 12pm
- Display and Sell your car, $40, or projects on trailers $50, motorcycles $30
Please contact us through the contact page for comments or questions.
For any other queries or information please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing everyone again in 2022.
FREE admission for all visitors at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds – 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe, WA 98272
Please note that dogs are not allowed on the fairgrounds, the only exception are service dogs.
BUY • SELL • SWAP
One of the largest swap meets in the Northwest. Old cars & parts, tools, N.O.S., equipment, engines, wheels, tires, sheet metal, auto literature, porcelain signs, toys, neon, gas & oil petrolinia, electrical fittings, LEDs, classic license plates, tractors, farm equipment, antiques and vintage collectibles, plus maybe some junk you’ll find interesting! There’s always something that you’ll never expect to find.
The CAR CORRAL is in area 32 and is dedicated for selling cars, trucks, projects and motorcycles. It opens on Friday (5/20/2022) at 12:00 pm noon and closes on Sunday at 2 pm. You can leave your vehicle for three days including overnight as there is security on site. If you wish to display and SELL your car, please turn up on the day of the event, pay $40 (cash) and park your car, projects on trailers O.K. ($50), motorcycles only $30. Tow vehicle parking is another $20 plus another $20 for empty trailers. Sorry, no pre-bookings available.